Problem Accessing on-line materials

mjekl at iol.pt mjekl at iol.pt
Fri Nov 26 14:22:53 EST 2004

Hi.

I'm a newbie trying to evaluate get a felling about RR unable to connect to the on-line materials. I get to page one of the Learning Center but when I click on the "Video Tutorials" button I get a message/error box with the following info:

"There was an error executing a script in stack revOnline. No more information is available because the stack is password protected"

I have tried this - both at work and home, getting exactly the same results. Does anyone have an idea on how to solve this - I'm clueless!

I'm on Windoze XP Professional with the latest trial download.

Thanks,
Miguel