barcode scanner

kee nethery kee at kagi.com
Thu Nov 25 09:20:41 EST 2004

bar code scanners act just like a keyboard. You select the field that
you want the scanner to type into, scan the bar code, and assuming you
configured your bar code scanner to end transmission with a return, the
return in field command will tell the field that it is time to process
what just got typed into it.

To summarize, bar code scanner = keyboard

Kee Nethery

BTW, I have two Mac Apple Desktop Bus bar code scanners that anyone on
this list can have for free if they pay shipping. We switched to USB
and these work fine but we no longer need them.