Invoicing made simple

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Wed Nov 24 10:09:18 EST 2004

On Nov 24, 2004, at 4:26 AM, Bill wrote:

> Has anyone written an invoicing stack? Ideally with a mySQL database
> -- that
> has lots of commenting in the code and could easily be integrated into
> other
> renrev applications. There is a filemaker pro invoice program that is
> called
> blue box which would be wonderful ported to runrev. And the sell the
> source
> code version cheaply. http://www.blueboxsw.com/
>
> Intuit's Quick books pro has included invoicing but it is not
> customizable
> and other accounting programs that don't have invoicing such as
> Intuit's
> Quicken 2005 for some un-accountable reason have more features (like
> online
> banking).

I had considered it myself once upon a time.  I ran into MYOB's
AccountEdge.  It does the job quite well for me with it focusing on
Invoicing and other important accounting features.

If you are looking to create a commercial app then I suppose this won't
help any.  But if this is for your own use, I would go with this
program.

--
Best regards,
Mark Talluto