Export graph image

Jason Tangen j.tangen at unsw.edu.au
Tue Nov 23 18:34:45 EST 2004

I am using Ken Simons graph object and I would like to export a line
graph to be imported into a word processing document.  I am currently
using the snapshot command, but this seems to be a less than elegant
solution.  If another window or mouse is in the foreground, then
they're part of the image.  And the image itself is bitmapped and low
quality.  I tried using Alejandro's vector2pdf script, but it only
exports the graphics (not the text or, oddly, any of the graph object).

Does anyone know how I might export a better quality image of a line
graph?  It doesn't even have to be pdf, but the higher the quality -
the better.

Jason