audio input level

Dan Soneson sonesond1 at southernct.edu
Tue Nov 23 17:09:31 EST 2004

I am trying to set the audio input level (called input volume in the
Sound pane of the system preferences in Mac OS X 10.3) from within
Revolution. Anyone have any experience doing this or any suggestions as
to how to go about doing this?

More information: I am working on an app to do voice recording, but
sometimes the system setting for the input volume is very low. I would
like to avoid the step of going out of the app to open the system
preferences and set the input level manually.

Ideally, I would like to set the input level on both Mac and Window
machines. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan Soneson