Corrupted stack

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Mon Nov 22 23:58:02 EST 2004

When a stack starts to crash runrev or becomes corrupted, there's only
one satisfactory solution. Rebuilt it from scratch. Dont even think
of copy pasting the controls (if you can) because the corrupted part
might creep in.

If you didn't password lock your stack, you can find your scripts
back by reading the stack file with a text editor like BBEdit Mac)
or UltraEdit (PC). Make sure you dont copy paste control or hidden
characters, they might cause invisible problems later.

This from experience...

Fortunately, it "almost" never happens!

But a good rule of thumb to avoid this is:
- Save often with new version numbers each time.
- Import images after you finish the GUI.

Cheers
Xavier