Two questions: Drawing Normal Curve and setting start & end values on a slider

Salinas, Ruben (GE Healthcare) Ruben.Salinas at med.ge.com
Mon Nov 22 23:10:18 EST 2004

I would like to draw a normal curve based on some normal stats provided by a user.

One method I have thought of is adapting the start and end values on a slider to a value (say +/- 3 sigma) and then the thumbstick to the mean...that would give me the values on a pre-drawn curve...

But can I actively dra a new curve every time normal stats are entered (mean and std dev)?

Thanks in advance.

Ruben