Love

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 21 16:01:42 EST 2004

--- Thomas McGrath III <3mcgrath at adelphia.net> wrote:
> I love you guys [nd gals] on this list!!!
>
> Your passion for scripting inspires me and keeps me
> focused on
> continuing forward with my dreams.
>
> Thanks
>
> Tom

Hi Tom et al,

My apologies for letting myself get carried away and
actually hitting the send button. A lot of different
things culminated into my response as posted.

Revolution is a great product, and this mailing list
has been an incredible source of information -- two
items I get very passionate about.

So let's all script together and fulfill our dreams.
If anyone feels like sharing their thoughts on my
no longer tainted.

Warm regards,

Jan Schenkel.

=====