Command - C does not work

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sun Nov 21 12:33:47 EST 2004

There's already a new story im about to announce on monsieurx.com, just
putting in the finishing touches.

One limitation, it doesn't work for everything (controls in edit mode). Im
working on an update and a better integration api to RR's edit menu which is
already well fitted so it always works no matter what. Read the read me...

Cheers
Xavier