Command - C does not work

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sat Nov 20 16:17:16 EST 2004

with control-ins, if that works on macs too (might be command-ins), you dont
need to call the menubar, ever. But it only works for text!

If your menubar has a copy hotkey in it's edit menu, it should work though.

But hey, Im working on xos which can do this, and I guess a simple
frontscript like

on controlkey

end controlkey

will do the job...