Revolution Comment

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Fri Nov 19 20:08:11 EST 2004

Tim,

I agree with you completely.  Revolution is far from easy when you first start to use it.  I do have to give the Revolution Development Team credit, it's a lot better than before, but it would be very hard for them to reproduce the ease of use that came along with HyperCard.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
Compress Images Easily with JPEGCompress
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com