Drawer confusion

Kaveh Bazargan kaveh at focalimage.com
Fri Nov 19 19:41:02 EST 2004

I am using OS X with RR 2.5.

I have a main stack for which I need a drawer stack, permanently available.
I am confused about the relationship between the two stacks.

If the drawer stack is not open, the main stack will complain that it
cannot see it. When they are open, all is well as far as data goes, but I
need to say

  drawer stack "settings"

in order to turn the "settings" stack into a drawer. I have to do this
every time. And I need to make sure both stacks are open.

How can I have the drawer stack saved with the main file, and transparently
attached to it?
--

Kaveh Bazargan
http://www.focalimage.com/