Resized images reverting to their original size

Mathewson richmond at mail.maclaunch.com
Fri Nov 19 14:55:12 EST 2004

Dear RR-ers,
  I find that if I import an image (GIF/JPG) into a RR
stack that has multiple cards a resize problem:

e.g. I import an image of size 500 x 500 to card 1 and then
send

  set width of img "Richmond" to 200
  set height of img "Richmond" to 200

it resizes OK (unsurprising really!) - if I then go to the
next card (Card 2) and then return (GO PREV) my image has
reverted to 500 x 500:

BUMMER !

any advice????

BY THE WAY (!!!) my tutor is giving me back my MSc Thesis
final draft on Monday - I should have it with the binders
by 5/6 Dec. and submit on 11/12 Dec.  I will pop a PDF copy
of my thesis up on my merry website (not revised since
June) for all you RR people to have fun with.

Love, Richmond

See Mathewson's software at:

http://members.maclaunch.com/richmond/default.html    and
http://www.runrev.com/Revolution1/developercentral/usercontributions.html