shortcuts not working on OS X

Kaveh Bazargan kaveh at focalimage.com
Fri Nov 19 14:03:13 EST 2004

At 10:37 am -0800 19/11/04, Mark Talluto wrote:
>On Nov 19, 2004, at 9:47 AM, Kaveh Bazargan wrote:
>
>> It's a very simple stack, with no substacks. The button is part of a
>> group,
>> and working as background. Could that be the problem?
>
>It being a background should not be an issue.  Is the problem happening
>only in the IDE or in standalones as well?  If it is an IDE only
>problem, my first guess would be that it is running into the IDE using
>the same command for something.  You could try the following and see if
>it makes a difference:  set the defaultmenubar of stack "mystack" to
>group "myMenubarGroupName"

I have not tried standalone, only in IDE. I am not quite sure I am doing
the right thing, but I grouped just the one button, in which I had defined
the shortcut, and gave the command you suggested, and tested the command:

put the defaultmenubar

gave

group "temp" of card id 1002 of stack "/Users/kaveh/Desktop/tex_controller.rev"

Still, shortcut not working.
--

Kaveh Bazargan
http://www.focalimage.com/