Technical strike & bug 2341

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Fri Nov 19 13:40:20 EST 2004

The only thing this thread has managed to do is confuse me as to the appropriate route to take.  My suggestion would be to follow this chain-of-events for resolution of a problem.  So here it goes...

"I've found something that isn't working properly, what do I do?!!!"

Step 1.  Use Google and search the web for any possible solution.  (Search the List Archives)
Step 2.  As descriptive as possible, post a message on the Mailing List.
Step 3.  If the list doesn't help, contact Support with the issue.
Step 4.  If Support can't or won't help then post the issue on Bugzilla.

Keep in mind that if Support won't help you, it would usually be due to not purchasing a Support Incident.  Now I don't completely agree with charging for support, but they will try to help you at least a little bit, or they may even suggest posting the issue on Bugzilla.  Either way, they will help.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software