Technical strike & bug 2341

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Fri Nov 19 04:54:57 EST 2004

> After writing a bugzilla and to you directly, I would expect that support is
> aware of the problem. Nonetheless, thanks for aknowledging the fact that you
> are looking into it.

Just in case anyone else is making this assumption, this is a very dangerous
assumption to make. If you don't write to support, you should assume that
support is NOT aware of your issue.

It's also worth restating that support at runrev.com is the correct address to
write to if you have questions or problems. Sending support mail to any
other address is likely to result in a delayed response at the least.

Regards,

Heather
--

** For a faster response to all licensing, support, and technical issues,
please now send mail to support at runrev.com **

Heather Nagey ~ heather at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools
Tel +44 (0) 870 747 1165 Fax +44 (0) 845 4588487
~~~ Check our web site for new Revolution editions & special offers ~~~