Technical strike & bug 2341

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu Nov 18 15:59:08 EST 2004

It's good to know that the GM is supported. That appeases my fears of a cop
out or worse non-support.

Yes, there's lots of weird scripts in my stacks and that's because I try to
do a a complete job of supporting all my features in full. Some haven't been
completely verified due to previously mentioned diversions.

After writing a bugzilla and to you directly, I would expect that support is
aware of the problem. Nonetheless, thanks for aknowledging the fact that you
are looking into it.

I must say that Kevin did try to tell me how to insure proper working of the
geometry commands. I wrote to him same day that it wasn't working and that's
the last I heard about this.

But this is definitely not the first report of its kind. The Discrete
Browser has this since 1222 at least. So there's at least 9 months that I
must complain about this on numerous occasions.

It must be said that the GM works well with simple stacks. If you stacks
dont resize them selves, it should be even fool proof. But once you start
duplicating components, copy pasting components across stacks, things
usually start going haywire.

Thanks for checking the problem.

Xavier