Technical strike & bug 2341

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu Nov 18 15:27:00 EST 2004

Jacque, I have a lot of respect for you, but today, that is BS!

What a bleak and chicken cop out!

The fraging least you could do is tell the customer about it instead of
making him wait and get disgusted since February. YES. NINE MONTHS!!!!!!

Is there something wrong I missed? Did someone else hear that GM was being
dropped out? Did you see it in the doc?

First the Plugin Manager, now the GM. What's next, the IDE?

In addition there is NOT ONE BIT OF THIS GM being unsupported in Readme,
docs, Bugzilla or the RR website or the still-pound priced product catalog
or any official announcement that I remember. So sorry, this in my opinion
is a feature. And as KEVIN wrote in bug 1222 is is supposed to be fixed in
2.5b1.

DID ANYONE TEST THIS?

And, no I dont feel like rewriting GM. It's basically one of the top reasons
why I purchased RR in the first place.

A customer should not be made to wait 9 month to tell him his problem is
unsupported to begin with, a customer should be told in advance taht a
feature is no longuer supported, a customer should be aware of what he
buys...

What a cop out! Comparing this to a car you buy, it's like the windows do
not go down (normal, its not in the features), the heater is not supported
(wait until winter is over!). Next free appointment is unknown, just keep
calling back to try later, that'll be 25EUs for your call.