Technical strike & bug 2341

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Nov 18 14:52:29 EST 2004

On 11/18/04 9:02 AM, MisterX wrote:

> The GM in the RR IDE is the only blocking level stopping
> me at one point or the other from having a stabile app.

There's a problem here: as of Rev 2.5, the GM is no longer supported. It
has become a legacy tool that customers can download separately and use
as-is, but no further support or fixes will be provided. That's why your
bugs are not being addressed.

I suggest that you write your own geometry code, just as most of us have
done since long before the GM was invented. It isn't that hard. Richard
posted a nice bit of script that handles most resizing issues:

<http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2004-January/029978.html>

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com