Technical strike & bug 2341

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Thu Nov 18 12:37:25 EST 2004

> Would it be possible to write your own geometry management code?  I
> have found that to be the best thing for my apps.  In the amount of
> time it looks like you have spent trying to get the GM to function for
> you, you probably could have written the routines you need to do the
> work with your own code.

I agree.  I have a hard time trusting all of these "new" features in Rev, so I just stick to hard coding the handlers into my stacks and I really never have to worry about problems with the GM, or the Animation Builder, or the Image Library, so on and so forth.

On top of that, when a user does resize something I take the opportunity to update the stack's internal preferences to save window/control positions for when the stack is used at a later time.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software