Tab buttons sometimes require two clicks

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Thu Nov 18 12:27:36 EST 2004

On Nov 18, 2004, at 8:29 AM, Robert Brenstein wrote:
> Is it possible that you are switching cards when clicking tabs?

In my app I do switch cards but in the test stack I put together (see
my original post) it is just a standard tab button on one card that
exhibits the behavior.  I have seen this happen when

1) You use the answer dialog.
2) You dynamically create an object.

There may be other instances but I can reproduce the problem pretty
regularly in these two scenarios.  In my app I place some message text
and an invisible button over some interface elements in order to keep
the user from clicking while some data is fetched from an XML-RPC
server.  If I remove this behavior then the tab button no longer
exhibits the "click twice" behavior in order to change tabs.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia
trevor at mangomultimedia.com