EuroRevCon 2004

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Thu Nov 18 00:40:31 EST 2004

It's early here in Malta, dark outside, and I'm preparing to
take the Rev'ers to two ancient Neolithic temples. Huge
megalithic stone structures with enormous walls, alters and
all sorts of features...I'm not sure what Andre will do when he
see's the oracle hole at Hager Qim but I've arranged for an
ambulance to be ready, just in case   ;-)

I'll have a report on the web in a couple of days, I was clearly
delusional thinking that I could get that done and do a conference
and a tour at the same time - I need to ask Richard what the secret
is to extreme multitasking is. I have tons of photos already but
suspect it will be very difficult to choose photos after taking
everyone to the temples, medieval towns, and my home island Gozo.

I want thank Kevin, all the presenters, and everyone that attended.
I had a great time meeting all these people that I'd only known through
emails up to now. Wonderful experience...BIG, BIG thanks to everyone.

Stay tuned folks...news & lots of photos will be up soon.

Oh.....extra-super early, pre-announcement, low rates for EuroRevCon 2006
will be available next week  ;-)

Thanks everybody.
sims