No peep from Malta?

James.Cass at sealedair.com James.Cass at sealedair.com
Wed Nov 17 13:26:37 EST 2004

>  So sorry to disappoint you guys :-)

Klaus, you're just trying to throw us off.  I'll bet a website pops up in
the next few days featuring "revCoders Gone Wild in Malta!"

-James  ;-P

Klaus Major <klaus at major-k.de>
Sent by: use-revolution-bounces at lists.runrev.com
11/17/04 12:54 PM
Please respond to How to use Revolution

        To:     How to use Revolution <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: No peep from Malta?

Hi folks,

for your information:

Richard Gaskin wrote a resumee every evening and wanted to post
that somewhere, which he didn't, apparently...

At least i thought htat he wouzld post it onto his website, but it
doesn't look like...

Richard, where did you put these "debunking" texts?

> Am 17.11.2004 um 17:21 schrieb MisterX:

> Im sure he gets enough sunbathing in south america!
> He's probably running behind the girls there ;))

HA!!! :-D

OK, i must tell you something:

Malta is to england, what Florida is to the USA!!!
Know what i mean? A giant pensioners club!

Well, the only girls Andre could have been running behind
were starting at the age of about 60 :-)

Mistake number 2 ;-)

We had very bad luck with the weather which was too cold for Malta at
this season :-(
17 to 18 degrees celsius and a fresh wind did hinder us from taking any
sunbath...

So sorry to disappoint you guys :-)

Best

Klaus Major