Irregular shaped buttons redux

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Wed Nov 17 11:55:44 EST 2004

Thanks, Scott.  I think it should work.  I had thought about using the
transparent portions of a rectangular image that way with the intersect
function but transparencies don't work that way apparently with that
function but they do with another and with respect to mouse events.  :(

I'll have a look at it.

Thanks again!

Judy