Standalone will not keep Custom Property values

Douglas Westbrook wdesigns at austin.rr.com
Fri Nov 12 21:06:12 EST 2004

Thanks for the help, it solved a major problem but led to another one.
Please pardon my ignorance. How do I protect the scripts in the stack
that is not a standalone? I'm in a cut throat business and if I don't
have some protection, what I have done will profit my competitors more
than me.
Thanks again
Doug