Ann: what's up?(Xcontrolsbrowser) NO, what's up?

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri Nov 12 13:50:57 EST 2004

Thanks Scott!

That option-click reflex didn't occur to my pc minded and
Mac deprived soul!

I can run runRev and Richard Burns Rally only on a PC ;(

Maybe the mac monkey control panel works? Hey, it's free too!

The best things in life are for free!

http://monsieurx.com - free open source nitrous for RAD
Learn to fly in a Z3 coupe over Spa - free videos!

/.'s ": There are no winners in life, only survivors

Oh `my!