Convolve in Externals SDK

Frank Engel fde101 at fjrhome.net
Fri Nov 12 10:02:08 EST 2004

 From what (very) little I have worked with the external(s) I have made
for Rev, it seems that the externals API is not all that difficult to
work with, but I certainly agree that the documentation stands to be
improved, particularly in that some tutorials could be of great
benefit.  Although, I still have a rather serious problem with one of
my externals which seems to be a bug in Rev, but which I can't
completely verify because I can't figure out the docs stack that comes
with the SDK...