Convolve in Externals SDK

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri Nov 12 01:01:45 EST 2004

.c files contain your code
.h files contain the headers (macros, defines, prototypes to your functions)
although H files are optional, they separate the code from the
pre-assignments.

There's a lot of good C beginning tutorials out there. Shouldn't be hard to
find. Learning C however is a medium hard task though!

The externals I though were pretty clear but there is a lot of mambo jambo
code in there to glue the external to the external API. And that makes it
quite confusing.

However the code contains almost all the different kinds of examples you
might want which is very nice.

If I remember correctly, most old hc books contain a how to for externals.
Danny Goodman's Complete HC handbook has such a chapter.

Unfortunately, I don't really need externals anymore... I haven't
experimeted much with them yet. I have a project for some neural nets though
where RR is really slow...