Standalone will not keep Custom Property values

Douglas Westbrook wdesigns at austin.rr.com
Thu Nov 11 12:22:41 EST 2004

I am working on a application that stores data (codes) and image paths
as values of custom properties. I tested this weeks ago and it worked
and when the stand alone was quit it retained the last value input to
the custom property when the stand alone was relaunched or opened. Now
it does not work and the stand alone reverts the custom properties to
the way they were at the time of the stand alone's creation. The data
input is no longer stored. Does anybody know what I can do to have the
end user's input or selection retained when they relaunch their
application?
Doug