URGENT: Windows engine?

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Thu Nov 11 06:37:37 EST 2004

Sannyasin,

You can download the engines here:

<ftp://ftp.runrev.com/pub/revolution/downloads/engines/2.5/>

The engines in this ftp directory can be decompressed by StuffIt
Expander 7 or later.

The engines in my Rev folder (MacOS 9) are called: Linux,
MacOSfat, Revolution.app and Windows.

If you're going to build applications for MacOS 9, you need to
download

<http://downloads.runrev.com/revolution/distributions/current/revolution.sit>

and pull out the engine. I believe that the correct name for the
engine is MacOSPPC, but I might be wrong. You can also use
MacOSfat, but the resulting application will be much bigger than
a real PPC application.

I am desparately waiting for the other engines to come
available, particularly the 68K engine.

Best regards,

Mark

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami wrote:
> I found and downloaded from the run rev ftp site the windows engine.
> which unstuffed just fine:
<snip file list>

--

eHUG coordinator