How to access Telnet Port - please help

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Mon Nov 8 19:09:14 EST 2004

You need to open a socket, after which you can write to the socket &
read from it, finishing by closing the socket. If you have a look at
the POP library on my web page, you will see how I have down it. I use
the POP port (110) but the same sort of script should be able to
connect to any port.

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au