Printi ng Groups consisting of fileds and graphics...

Frank Engel fde101 at fjrhome.net
Mon Nov 8 14:28:51 EST 2004

The best way to do this in Rev would likely be to have the slides set
up as cards on a stack (or otherwise get a picture of each slide so
that you can post the pictures onto cards for printing) and to print
the card into a region on the page (using the print command), then have
a separate card somewhere with a field appropriately sized for
printing, so that you could then print that card using the same
command.  The text field card could be on a separate stack, for
example.