Drag & Drop File/Folder on Rev Standalone Program Icon

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Mon Nov 8 12:13:24 EST 2004

>  > how do you handle the case where a file is
>  > dropped on the icon of (or its icon double-clicked to be opened with)
>>  an OS X app (or classic MacOS app for that matter) when the app is
>  > already open?

In my case, Frank, the app would close automatically upon completing
its task.  If the app is opened via other than dropping a file or
folder on its icon, it will display an error message and quit.
--
Rob Cozens, Staff Conservator
Mendonoma Marine Life Conservancy

"Promoting a healthy and bountiful offshore environment."