Multiple shell commands

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sat Nov 6 16:49:45 EST 2004

Jacque,

- Make sure the directory is set to an existing drive first.
- Use the command.exe and not cmd (NT only).
- switches are with '-' or '/' or ? - you can find out using xxx.exe /?
To find out. Also -o=v or -o:v or -o v or -ov are all possible assignments
of v to the o switch. I suppose you are copying from an example...
- using the windows crlf or just cr to break the line?
- how does it work in a normal shell window when you type this command?
- eventually, use Jan's bat idea.
- path or arguments with space and '&' need quotes around them...

Otherwise your command looks good!

Xavier