select a line in the script editor...

thierry douez at wanadoo.fr
Fri Nov 5 04:32:46 EST 2004

Hi,

 having no chance with one of my last question,
 try again differently...

 in a script, during development time, i have a function
 EditScriptAndGoToLine( theObject, theLineNumber )

 with theObject which contains some reference to any object
 ( ie: stack "xxxx" ), i do : edit script of theObject.
 this works fine and the script editor window appears.

 but then i would like to go to  a specific line in the script : thelineNumber

 and we can have few scripts' editor windows open.

 How can i know the reference to the last script editor window being open ?

 any clue ?

Best regards,