Black vs white?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Nov 4 22:29:41 EST 2004

On 11/4/04 9:06 PM, "Roger Guay" <rogerguay at centurytel.net> wrote:

> Why do text and borders of grouped objects turn from white to black
> when converting a substack to a mainstack?  It's driving me crazy!

Well, there's inheritance at work in Rev, so if your mainstack had text and
borders set to white and your substack didn't set them at all, it would
inherit the white color from its mainstack. As soon as you convert the
substack to a mainstack, it uses the "default" colors, which are black text
and black borders. All you need to do is to set them for the new mainstack
and you're done.

HTH,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software