Standalone with Externals crashing

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Thu Nov 4 17:07:47 EST 2004

I have a standalone that makes use of the EnhancedQT and setDesktop externals.  Works fine in development, but does nothing more than crash when in a standalone.  Is there something up with Rev 2.5, standalones and externals?

This is on WinXP Home SP2.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
Compress Images Easily with JPEGCompress
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com