Empty menu items

Éric Miclo eric.miclo at wanadoo.fr
Thu Nov 4 16:37:01 EST 2004

Hello,

I did found why Revolution create empty menu items, it's when you set a
property to a menuItem that doesn't exist.
The real problem is tthat I have an app with several stacks that do
have each a different menu bar. On opening a stack or resuming it I set
the properties of the menuItems of the stack.
But when a stack is resumed there is a big problem because when I look
at what is the current menuBar it is not the one of the current stack
but the one of the previous topStack, even if I set the menuBar in the
"on resumeStack" handler.
Does anybody have an idea why the current menuBar is not the one of the
current stack or how to get it set well?

Thanks, best regards,

ÉrIC

-- My NeXT computer will Be a Mac too! --