ResizeStack cards and objects

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 06:44:28 EST 2004

--- thierry <douez at wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> Guten Tag Klaus,
>
> KM> Per aspera ad astra! ;-)
> Translation svp....  :-)
>
> As i come closer to the final step ( well, hope so
> :-) )
> new stuff pops up.... :-(
>
> basically, i have 2 cards.
> if i resize the stack , the current card objects are
> resized accordingly
> to the geometry properties, but not the second one
> !!!
> i just go to the other card, click and
> move a bit the resize ( bottom-right of the card )
> and it's Ok again.
>
> So, how do we have to ( or can ) manage the resize
> of a stack in one
> card and that silently resize the objects of the
> hidden card. ( or refresh ? )
>
> Hope i'm clear and thanks for a clue
>
> Best regards,  thierry

Bonjour Thierry,

When you use the Inspector palette to look at the Card
properties, you'll see that there is a 'Geometry'
panel, where you can tick a checkbox to "Update before
opening card"
It is a good question why this is not the default
behaviour-- if you want, you can always file an
enhancement request using bugzilla.

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.

=====
Join us at the European Revolution Conference
November 14-16, MALTA. ~ http://TechieTours.com/Rev/

=====