ERC - Last Call

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Tue Nov 2 12:27:53 EST 2004

On Nov 2, 2004, at 7:49 AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> I'm so excited about finally meeting Klaus, Malte, and Jan, and of
> course seeing globe-trotter Andre again.

Richard,

It will be a good time there too, I was thinking about making a after
conference presentation stack called "Revolutions In Sunny Malta" what
about that? I am taking some tidbits to share there like a full HTTP
and FTP server with database support and some other things. As for my
globe-trotter days, I think next year, I'll have to pay my flight
tickets, my miles are gone now. We could appear there with bug #628
t-shirts!

Just imagine a dinner table with us all, it's a menace:
ANDRE: "So, malte, what you like about Revolution?"
MALTE: "It goes like this, it's so easy and powefull."
KLAUS: "Don't forget that you can do anything."
RICHARD: "Yes, it's cool to gather people from all around the world to
talk about Revolution..."
at this moment the waiter sneaks back to the kitchen grab a phone an
dial the malta equivalent of 911
WAITER: "Sir, there is an international conspiracy here and they are
talking about revolution in next days, the german one appear
dangerous!"

Cheers
andre

--