Locked by modal windows (was : Dialog Box Tutorial)

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Tue Nov 2 12:13:52 EST 2004

On Nov 2, 2004, at 1:58 PM, ƒric Chatonet wrote:

> Hi Frank and Andre,
> When you are locked with a modal window without close button,
> just use the contextual menu and change stack's mode to topLevel ;-)

Eric,

... except when you're a masoquist and changed your preferences not to
show that contextual menu! Yes, I did that and lost gazilions of new
code before understanding what was happening. There's also a hotkey to
make the stack toplevel again (I think...)

Cheeers
andre

--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004 ð BRAZIL