OS X Externals

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Tue Nov 2 09:23:54 EST 2004

I can't find those functions; are you sure they are part of the Rev
externals SDK?  I can't seem to find them in the headers or in the
documentation stack.  The documentation stack seems to indicate that
GetVariableEx and SetVariableEx should be used for binary data, which
is what I am using, but GetVariableEx does not seem to work.