Empty menu items

Éric Miclo eric.miclo at wanadoo.fr
Tue Nov 2 06:01:26 EST 2004

Hello,

I've a big problem with menus and I don't know how to avoid it: upon
using an app I developped (either saved as a standalone or used withing
the IDE), Revolution adds empty menuItems the the 2 first menus of some
of the stacks that belong to my app. The added empty menuItems can be
created in any stack, not always the same, and the number of empty
menuItems can vary from 1 to around 10.
When I delete those menuItems, save the stack, close it and reopen it
they are again there.
I wonder if the fact that I switch from one stack to another, each of
them having a menuBar, doesn't fool Revolution that adds menuItems to
reflect the number of menuItems in the previous open stack. I dind't
forget to add the "pass openStack" and other messages (but even without
them the problem seems to be there).
Does anyone have an idea, because I'm going crazy deleting these
menuItems (not to say that I can't release my app until the problem is
corrected).

Thanks, best regards,

ÉrIC

-- My NeXT computer will Be a Mac too! --