OS X Externals

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Tue Nov 2 00:46:52 EST 2004

FWIW, binary values can be passed in externals using the MCString
structure and the GetXVariable / SetXVariable callbacks- there is an
example in the SDK albeit non-obvious.

You mentioned problems with binary data especially from images on Mac-
any chance you haven't accounted for imageData coming in opposite order
on Mac versus Windows (i.e. red-green-blue versus blue-green-red). Just
a shot in the dark...

- Brian