Valentina and RR 2.5 - Timeouts

Chris Sheffield revlist at cableone.net
Mon Nov 1 13:23:53 EST 2004

Yes, I'm using Valentina with Rev 2.5 just fine.  This is an obvious
suggestion, but I would start with double-checking the revOpenDatabase
function parameters, and make sure you have them all in the right order and
have the correct number of parameters.

Chris Sheffield
Software Development
Read Naturally