Valentina and RR 2.5 - Timeouts

Gordon Tillman got at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 1 13:05:58 EST 2004

Howdy Folks,

A question for anyone using RR 2.5 and Valentina....

I have a simple test stack that uses the following functions to
communicate with Valentina:

revOpenDatabase
revDataFromQuery
revExecuteSQL
revCloseDatabase

Everything works, except I'm getting problems with the 10-minute
timeout from Valentina.  I do have valid Mac and Windows valentina
serial numbers.  I double-checked with Ruslan at Paradigmasoft to make
sure I was using the proper serial numbers.

Has anyone gotten Valentina to work with RR 2.5 using these standard
functions.  Or are you having to use the Valentina external method to
make it work?

Thank you,

Gordon Tillman