new version (beta) of LibURL available at runrev website...

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Mon May 31 15:03:15 EDT 2004

Hi Folks,

I just noticed (I don't know how long this was there) that RunRev team
made available a new beta of LibURL with many cool funcs for those
dealing with client side programming of cgi related apps. an excerpt of
the release page:

  Version 1.0.15b8 (beta)

  This version adds support for preparing form data for use with the
post command.

  It also adds support for adding callback routines that can be used for
negotiating authentication on http servers and proxy servers.

  New commands and functions
      libUrlFormData(...)
      libUrlMultipartFormData(<form data>,...)
      libUrlMultipartFormAddPart\

      libUrlSetAuthCallback <method>,<message>
again>
      libUrl_authcb_Resend <url>
      libUrlBasicAuthToken(<name>,<password>)

      libUrlSetExpect100 <limit>

Two cool funcs are LibURLFormData that enable us to arrange post data
as if it was generated by a webform and LibUrlMultipartFormData that
will post files to webserver... uploads welcome!!!! now, this will be
good for custom clients!!!!

http://www.runrev.com/resources/liburl/releases.shtml

Cheers All! A toast to runrev team!

--