Revolution Masters Summit, Monterey, July 2004

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sun May 30 18:29:02 EDT 2004

Damn, sometimes I hate being in south america, air tickets are so
expensive, I don't think I am able to sum the money needed until july.

Dan, I see you're talking about RevHTTPd.. I sent you some notes on the
project current status today. Althought I probably wont make into the
summit, I can send data for you. Do you need some info on revHTTPd, you
want a postmortem or diary on the technological decisions?

Man, I think I'll hijack some of the guanabara bay boats and make to
california... if I leave tomorrow I might be there by july...

Cheers
Andre

Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004 ð BRAZIL
http://studio.soapdog.org