IDE Interference - the bottom line (that's it!)

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat May 29 19:02:52 EDT 2004

MisterX wrote:
> First I want to say that even though my tone is not apparently RR friendly,
> im only trying to point out the obvious in a rudimentary way... Im not upset
> or raving to get RR aknowledge a bug, just trying to point out a flaw in
> design within the IDE and seeing if others have seen this and why it's
> there. Thanks to Jan and Richard, the solution is apparent. Yet the error
> will come back im sure...

If what we wrote was apparent, you would understand that it's not an
error.

By all descriptions the suspendStack stack message is behaving exactly
as documented.  SuspendStack is a message from the engine, not the IDE,
and appears by all accounts to be working flawlessly.

Please review this thread in the archives, and check your premise.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation