curious behavior...

jcwall at jaguar1.usouthal.edu jcwall at jaguar1.usouthal.edu
Sat May 29 07:50:25 EDT 2004

Dear Jan,

Thanks for the tip.  It is certainly a lot simpler and far more elegant than my solution.  I wonder how you would deal with a script that includes a repeat loop that does something like the following:

put 1 into i
  repeat 3
    put "ETGUG" & i into x
    put x into fld i of cd "Results"
    add 1 to i
  end repeat

I will play with this and see what I come up with.

Jim Wall